CEREC Same Day Crowns
Dr. Brad Sammons at the Center for Advanced Dentistry uses the latest technology to give you the crowns you need for your teeth all in one appointment. CEREC crowns can be created in about two hours with no impressions, hassles, or additional appointments required.
What is a CEREC Same Day Crown?
If you have a broken tooth or cracked crown, or need a crown for any other dental reason, contact us at the Center for Advanced Dentistry. We have the technology to make a crown for you using the CEREC method so you can have your smile fixed in a matter of hours. Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics, or CEREC, uses computer technology and manufacturing to make you a new crown for your broken tooth within one appointment. Some patients who need a crown can even come in on their lunch break to have their dental work completed.
Why do you need a CEREC Same Day Crown?
Dr. Sammons recommends CEREC crowns when:
- You have a broken or cracked tooth
- You have had a root canal
- You need to strengthen a weak tooth
Why would I need CEREC Same Day Crown?
The most frequent reason why Dr. Brad Sammons’ patients choose a CEREC crown is the convenience and timeliness of the procedure. However, there are many other reasons why you may consider getting a crown. Some of the other benefits in getting a CEREC crown include:
- You don’t need to have an impression made of the tooth
- You won’t need a temporary crown until your permanent crown is made
- A bare minimum of your existing tooth needs to be removed to apply the crown
- The CEREC crowns have a beautiful and natural appearance, work well with mouth tissues, and are very durable
Please contact the office of the Center for Advanced Dentistry and connect with Dr. Brad Sammons and his welcoming, highly skilled staff today. The doctor will be able to analyze your unique situation and offer you the right treatment for your condition.