Many patients wonder if dental implants are as strong as natural teeth. Dental implants are the strongest tooth restoration solution available. Implants last for years, or even a lifetime if taken care of properly.
Dental implants look and feel like natural teeth, and are comfortable in the mouth. Implants give patients a beautiful natural looking smile. Dental implants are permanent, and they make it easier to eat and speak.
At Brad Sammons DDS, we strive to provide the very best care for our patients, and our patients are very important to us. Our evaluation process will help determine what options are best for you. Our team wants you to feel comfortable, and give you an exceptional experience.
With dental implants adequate bone is required to ensure the procedure is a success. The bone in the jaw provides support for the implant, and ensures the implant remains sturdy and stable in the mouth. Bone grafting can be done if the patient needs additional bone to support the implant.
Why Are Dental Implants The Best Restorative Option?
Some reasons why dental implants are the best restorative option include:
- Implants are durable and built of titanium. They are built to last upward of 25 years, or a lifetime if they are cared for properly.
- Dental implants feel and look like natural teeth.
- Implants are anchored to the bone rather than the tooth’s roots. This allows the implants to be stronger, and in some cases can withstand more pressure than our natural teeth.
- Implants allow patients to live a normal life eating all the foods they enjoy.
- Bone grafts can be done to provide the necessary support for implants. Bone grafting increases the life of the implant, and decreases the risk for the implant becoming loose over time.
Contact Dr. Sammons in Indianapolis
If you are interested in finding out more about dental implants and how they can work for you, please contact Brad Sammons DDS, to schedule your appointment at our Indianapolis dental office!